USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
The Company may collect and use the personal information of the users for including, but not limited to the following services:
- To improve customer services
- To personalise the user experience by using the information in aggregate to understand how the user use the service and activities provided on the site
- To improve the site, the Company may use the feedback provided by the user to improve its products and services
- To send the users such information, which the user agrees to receive about topics of interest to them and
- To send periodic e-mails in order to update the users about the products and services of the Company, from time to time
The Company shall always follow an appropriate data collection, storage and processing the practices and shall take suitable security measures to protect against unauthorised access, disclosure or destruction of user information stored on the Company’s site. Sensitive and private data exchanged between the sites and its users happen over a secured socket layer (“SSL”) communication channel and it is protected digitally. The Company does not sell trade and/or rent users personal information to others. However, the Company may share generic, demographic information relating to the user with its subsidiaries, its business partners, affiliates and advertisers for the purpose mentioned above.